Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The I don't know thing?



Perhaps it's a male thing, or maybe just a human one...but the admission of ignorance and or the ability to form new ideas around new knowledge sometimes comes hard to me. I find this doubly annoying as I have and have had for years a personal habit of judging my views and actions against my basic morals. Surprising how often I find myself in the wrong ;)
Don't get me wrong I'm a pretty informed person, I make a concerted effort to be one. But I am and always will be ignorant of some things, that's the downside of not being a God.
Still, and as such, I'm looking to bring in a new poster or two...administrators I guess they're called. I have one in the wings who leans more to the right, so I'll be looking for one of those damned lefties to even things up.
I'm a brawler personally, it's not the only way that I learn, but it helps.
So let's see what changes.
Blessings,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment