Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back to the future?



So in yet another admission of the utter failure of the Americans govt., we are re hashing urban farming. Way past time I think...as we urbanites are going to suffer most from the failure of governance.
I want chickens...BTW I love fresh eggs and they fry up well. Welcome to Somalia America...you did it to yourselves...and no one can stop you .We may yet become that dot on the map that has a name but no real worth...or perhaps we have and we're just too stupid to know it. Anyhow, BACK TO T?H?E FUTURE...our nine year olds should be in the mines, they have way too much time of their hands.
Peace,
David
When the unions go, everything that they gained go with them, I for one look forward to it, everyone should have their own nigger, spic or honky...I could use one to help with the cleaning and I have room in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment