Friday, February 11, 2011

Technique of the week 1



So, in an effort to get myself up and about, I've decided to start posting a technique a week from PDK's woman's self defense art "Leben und Totten".
I'm probably going to be staying a bit outside of politics except for where I truly feel the need here on HOE as I feel that NOE does a fine job of keeping up with such things.
Still attacks on women in Easton have been a bit more noticeable lately and this is my area of expertise, so why not?
Thanks,
David

1 comment:

  1. For those with an interest this is the stance being used by the girl in "frame capture test 2" watch the positioning of the feet and you'll see it. This stance is (with different hand positions) fairly common in most martial / fighting arts.
    Peace,
    David

    ReplyDelete