Thursday, June 2, 2011

Out of the ring-

Well, while I mostly feel alright with many things I say publicly, It has become all too clear that I can't tell when writing when I slide into a bad part of my mind. I have good days and bad.
For the foreseeable future I will be staying out of the public arena. I had sort of decided this a week or so back but felt that I could at least stick to my good days.
Whatever service I have been able to be to my nation or community is for better or worse at it's end.
I feel a need to teach and to help, but I think it has become far too clear that I no longer have enough control of my mind to be a useful part of public discourse.
I am of course still trying to get better but my hopes are somewhat limited.
None the less,
Good bye, good luck and gods bless.
Hopefully I'll be back at some future point.
I've never lived a quiet life, but clearly now is the time to try.
David

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I guess I just don't have the give-up gene. I have opened a new youtube channel as clearly the one I tried to take down will just be there forever. I will however be sticking strictly to self defense, homemaking, Prepiing and avoiding politics and blogs in their entirety. They are too immediate,too public and also sort of forever. I will also be using a censor to fill in for my mind when it skips a track.
    I still feel that I have something to share with the world it is just a question of finding the means to do so in a way that does more good than harm, so we'll see.
    For those with an interest, I have the following diagnoses, Bi-polar disorder (severe), PSTD (severe), GAD, SAD, Pugilistic Dementia with some not so pleasant side effects, Clinical Depression...and I think thats about it. Ohh and an odd form of fairly sever agoraphobia (which I really don't understand). Sadly due to the odd combinations, any medication just makes things worse.
    I am however not the sort to just lay down and die, but clearly for now and the foreseeable future, my focus has to be on my healing.
    I will do what I may to help others in areas where I have some expertise, but for now I mostly have to concentrate on myself, my home, my block, and probably in that order.
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete